Paddleboard classes | Public Spaces
Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP) will let you go pretty much anywhere. If you've been to the beach lately, you've probably seen them plying the waves just off the beach.
Charleston County Parks are offering classes to get you started if you've been wanting to try paddleboarding. Instructors will teach technique and safety, and will go at your own pace.
The class has several offerings, the next coming on Sunday, May 9th at James Island County Park. For more information, visit the CCPRC website.
Photo Courtesy Charleston County Parks and Recreation.
Top James Island Stories
Upcoming Events near James Island
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Authorities release video of crash involving deputy, motorist
- Charleston man remembered after losing battle with Cystic Fibrosis
- Suspect sought for breaking into car, using victim's credit cards
- Deputy, woman released from hospital after W. Ashley wreck
- Local commuters participate in National Bike to Work Day