Community market opens on James Island today | News
The James Island Community Market will open Monday at Bishop Gadsden.
There will be several food vendors, live music, a kids' table, and more. The market will run once a month through October.
Bishop Gadsden is located off Camp Road.
Copyright 2012 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top James Island Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Motorcyclist tips bike over to get rid of drunk woman
- 'Little Shop of Horrors' hits the West Ashley HS stage
- West Ashley HS students pledge to 'W8 2 TXT', win 1,000 Subway subs
- Film documents Charleston FD's recovery after Sofa Super Store fire
- Holy City to announce Iron Brew II special ingredient tonight