Weekend weather continues | Weather
LOWCOUNTRY (WCSC) - The fantastic weekend weather continues into the work week, says Live 5 Meteorologist Brad Miller:
After a fantastic weekend across the Lowcountry, not much change as we head into the work week. Skies will remain clear overnight with lows in the low to mid 60s. A weak front will sag across the area on Monday. This will bring with it a few more clouds and a "somewhat" cooler air mass. Highs will be in the low to mid 80s. The rest of the week looks dry and warm with highs in the 80s and overnight lows in the 60s.
Have a great Monday !!
Live 5 Meteorologist
Top James Island Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cops: Charleston man attacked, pushed wife down stairs
- Plenty of craft beer on tap Saturday at the Charleston Beer Garden
- SCE&G: Heavy rope fell on Ravenel Bridge, broke three light poles
- Annual Southeastern Beard & Moustache Championships returns May 25
- Student reports threatening tweet to police department