Photo Gallery | SLIDESHOW: SUP race raises $600 for charities
FOLLY BEACH (WCSC) - Charleston SUP Safaris and Flipper Finders raised $600 for Pet Helpers and the Emerson Rose Heart Foundation last weekend with their First Annual Shamrock SUP Race.
Prizes were donated from SUP ATX, Pet Helpers, Bert's Market, and Surf Bar Restaurant and the event was streamed live on SUPconnect.com.
Winners were as followed:
- Elite Women - 1. Caroline Rossi 1:13.08 2. Beth Lovett 1:13.18
- Elite Men - 1. Bubba Catoe 1:03.25 2. Mike Evatt 1:05 3. Clay Thornhill 1:06.25
- Rec. Wome n- 1.Sammi Arnold 47:40 2. Gweneth Lazeng 55:24 3. Stacie Barber 59:12
- Rec Men - 1.Tyler Cross 49:45 2. Chris Hagy 50:05 3. Tony Gill 58:04
- Dog SUP Race - Brooks Groves
- Kid's Race - John Catoe and Katie Catoe were both winners!!!!